Sunday, July 20, 2008

Rock Show Pix #1

I cheated a little and didn't post my Friday picture cause I forgot to take one until 11:57 and was already in bed and the sleeps prevented me from doing more then taking bad cell phone pictures of my cats. My cheat is posting 14 new band photos for the Saturday "photo". Photos taken at the Pitchfork After Party Show at the Bottom Lounge, Chicago featuring The Duchess and Duke, A/V Murder, Cheap Time, Jay Reatard and King Khan and the Shrines. It was super fun and I have no experience writing show reviews so I'll let the pictures do the talking. But I will say that all the bands rocked the house killing the audience one after another leaving King Khan and The Shrines to dance merrily on our graves. And dance they did.

A/V Murder


Cheap Time



Jay Reatard


King Khan and the Shrines


No comments: